ProcessDB is a software application that helps cell biologists manage, test and extend their increasingly complex mechanistic hypotheses with one easy-to-use tool. It helps researchers tap into the power of kinetic modeling using the vocabulary of their own labs. Leading biologists have found that ProcessDB provides them a means with which they can test and explore in totally new directions.
BENEFITS OF USING ProcessDB:
If you’re a researcher exploring complex cellular functions, ProcessDB will:
- Manage the complexity of your biological data
- Help you to create, combine, and share models
- Build on your previous work and that of others in your lab
- Seamlessly integrate your experimental data with your theories; easily compare model predictions to experimental results
- Easily apply experimental protocols to any model to produce testable predictions.
- Serve as a central place to store important models and experimental data
- Facilitate communication between experimental and computational biologists
- An intuitive graphical editor that allows you to draw diagrams representing your cellular models
- You define molecules, complexes, and places; your lab uses its own vocabulary
- Automatic generation of differential equations from a diagram
- Automatic export of equations to a variety of solver software
- Can be bundled with scientific consulting or customization services